Thursday 23 February 2012

All Candidate's Meeting Thursday, February 24th

There will be an All Candidate's Meeting this evening,  running from 5:45pm to 8:00pm (although I will stay as long as there are people with questions).

We will be at the Advent Lutheran Church, 2800 Don Mills Rd which is the south end of the peanut and the entrance is on the east side.

The event is being hosted by SCAN.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.  This looks like it will be the final opportunity to have all the candidates in one place so if you have any questions, please, show up.  If you can't make it, you can always email me or post a response to the blog and I'll be sure to respond as quickly as I can.

Sean

The meeting was not well attended but it gave me a chance to speak personally to those people that did show up.  I want to send a big thank you out to those people that asked if they could hand out fliers for me as a result of our talks.  It is always nice to connect to people in an intimate setting like that and this might have actually worked better than if the setting had been more formal.

Thanks to SCAN for organizing and thank you to the Advent Lutheran Church for allowing is to their space.

No comments:

Post a Comment