Wednesday 18 January 2012

A bit about me

Welcome to my blog!  Here you will find out more about me as a person, why I am the best choice for School Board Trustee in Ward 17, as well as where I am going to be in case you would like to come out and meet me in person.


A bit about me:

I am a parent of two children currently in two different schools in Ward 17.   My wife and I have lived in the Don Valley East area for the last 9 years.  I have been the President of Yonge Hearts Child Care Centre for the last 7 years.  I have served the families of the Don Valley East area as the Returning Officer during the last two Provincial elections.  I have been a registered member of the Ontario College of Teachers since 2007 and a licensed Realtor since 2002.


I'll be posting more in the days to come.


Sean Graney

No comments:

Post a Comment